The hotel is the venue for two of the Island's hottest weekly events: the world famous Ibiza Rocks gigs, showcasing the biggest names in music live under the Balearic stars every Wednesday and 'the most exciting new night on the island' We Are Rockstars (W.A.R!) that sees the most influential names in electronic music take over the stage every Friday. All hotel bookings have tickets to both these events included in the price with no extras to pay.
Add to that our daily pool parties hosted by some of the Island's leading super clubs, weekly battle of the DJ's at our infamous Silent Rave and our amazing Ibiza Rocks the Boat pre-gig party and it's easy to see why staying at the Ibiza Rocks Hotel puts you in the heart of the action!
The Hotel couldn't be better located as it's just 300m from San Antonio's West End night life and 500m from the famous sunset bars, beach, and our very own Ibiza Rocks Bar & Diner.
The IBIZA ROCKS Entertainment Programme includes:
- Ibiza Rocks gig every Wednesday between 5th June - 18th September 2013
- We Are Rockstars (W.A.R!) every Friday between 7th June - 20th September 2013
- Pool parties, Silent Rave, live acoustic performances, Xbox competitions, live sport, movie nights and much more
- Ibiza Rocks the Boat: Every Wednesday between 5th June - 18th September 2013 (At an additional cost - Tickets can be purchased in resort.)
Jake Bugg- Opening party announcement:
For 8 years, Ibiza Rocks has been bringing the biggest international bands and best breakthrough artists to play live in the blistering sunshine of the Balearics! Summer 2013 will be no different!
Following in the mighty fine footsteps of previous season openers Biffy Clyro, Plan B and Ed Sheeran, we're massively excited to tell you that the phenomenal Jake Bugg will headline the opening party of Ibiza Rocks on 5th June 2013.
Jake Bugg is one of the most exciting new singer/songwriters on the planet right now. Championed by Rocks music director Zane Lowe, Jake played a support slot at Ibiza Rocks last season and absolutely blew us away with his unique sound and throwback style. We have been massive fans since and so too have Noel Gallagher and The Stone Roses who personally invited him to play at their own shows this year. Jakes own November shows were increased due to public demand and the release date of his self-titled debut album was brought forward to please fans.
The album went straight to the top spot, and Jake Bugg became the youngest ever British male to debut at No.1 in album chart history. He also has a sold out UK and European headline tour ahead of him. Not bad for an 18 year old lad from Nottingham who first picked up an accoustic guitar at 14 after being inspired by the music of Bob Dylan.
From the troubadour of 2012 to the mega star in waiting that everyone wants to see live in 2013. We can't wait to welcome back Jake Bugg to headline the famous open-air Rocks stage on 5th June.
See you at the front folks, this one is going to be special.
Example residency announcement:
Rocks' favourite Example is set to make a triumphant return to the Balearics with longstanding collaborator DJ Wire, for an amazing run of 6 exclusive shows on dates across the summer only at Ibiza Rocks.
Example said: "The reason for the residency and why I keep coming back for more is quite simple. Whether it's my live show or the We Are Rockstars crowds, the hotels are packed and the atmosphere is incredible. I've started on new material and have some big collaborations in the pipeline. DJ Wire is working on new material too. We'll change our set over the summer but it's the best of my back catalogue mashed up with whatever huge tunes are around for summer. It's not often you can spend all day on the beach and then jump on stage and party with a few thousand holidaymakers. Honestly, playing the Ibiza Rocks Hotel - it feels like home for the summer."
With 6 shows in total during his exclusive season residency including 1 massive festival LIVE set in August it's going to be one seriously hot summer for Example.
- 368 rooms each with private facilities
- Ibiza Rocks themed lobby with jukebox and bar areas
- Xbox Social - fully-stocked gaming room
- 2 outdoor pools
- 4 bars including the Electric Bar & Grill which has satellite TV, video games & pool table.
- Official Ibiza Rocks fashion store open daily
- On-site Supermarket
- Free WiFi in Hotel lobby and WiFi in rooms at an additional charge
- Air conditioning in public areas
Room Types & Facilities
- Standard and Pool view studios
- All studios have kitchenette for basic self catering and a balcony. The private bathrooms have a bath, shower and WC. Air conditioning and safety deposit boxes are available at a supplement payable at the Hotel reception.
- Studios are cleaned daily and linen is changed weekly
- All studios sleep up to 3 people
Ibiza Rocks Host Service
The Ibiza Rocks Hosts are on hand everyday to make sure you get the most out of your stay at the Hotel. Think of them as your very own concierge service offering advice on anything from beaches and bars to shopping and restaurants and all from personal recommendation. Passionate and knowledgeable about music and the island's amazing nightlife, Ibiza Rocks Hosts have access to tickets for all the best parties and will help you plan your holiday to suit your needs and budget.